World Cup Viewing Party
Watch the World Cup Final at the Des Moines Social Club! We’ll have a huge projection screen showing the game in our outdoor courtyard, as well as playing in our Kum & Go Theater. Hosted by the Des Moines Social Club and the Des Moines Menace!
The champion of the 2014 FIFA World Cup will be crowned this Sunday, July 13, and the Des Moines Menace and the Des Moines Social Club are teaming up for a watch party.
Who: All soccer fans
What: FIFA 2014 World Cup Final – Watch party presented by the Des Moines Menace and the Des Moines Social Club
Where: The outdoor courtyard and Kum & Go Theater at the Des Moines Social Club – 900 Mulberry Street in downtown Des Moines
When: Sunday, July 13 at 1:30 p.m.
Why: To celebrate the World Cup Final with the Menace players and local soccer fans!
How (much): Admission is free. A cash bar and buffet will be provided by Malo – Des Moines’ destination for Latin Cuisine
Attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs if planning to watch in the courtyard.
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club