What People Are Saying About The Firehouse
We haven’t been shy about the fact that we want the Firehouse to be the Des Moines Social Club’s permanent home. Take a look at what the community has been saying online about the Firehouse efforts. Let these posts inspire you to spread the word among friends and on social media — to let your family and friends know what an asset the Des Moines Social Club can and will be to the greater Des Moines community in the Firehouse. Our movement expands beyond the walls of any building, but a permanent home will help us fuel the movement to the next level. Sign the petition today and feel free to share your passion and excitement on social media!
Take a look at the Firehouse buzz on twitter:
We’ve also had a great number of responses on our petition site. If you haven’t signed the petition yet, do it now! Here’s some responses from Iowans about the role of the Des Moines Social Club on their lives
And, be sure to read this awesome blog post by Dave Murphy, Don’t Treat Me Bad – Help the Des Moines Social Club Secure the Firehouse.
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th
- World Food and Music Week 2016
- Show preview: DMSC Presents: Fendika
- Show Preview: World Food & Music Week: The Dhol Foundation (DJ Set)
- The Des Moines Jazz Festival FAQ
- Cloris Awards 2016 Winner’s List
- Mickey’s Picks: August / September
- The Soapbox Vol. 2 // Madeleine Russell
- The Soapbox Vol. 1 // Ross Clark
- DMSC Presents: Fall / Winter 2016 + the first ever DES MOINES JAZZ FESTIVAL
- Meet Summer 2016 The Interns!
- FLASH SALE!
- DMSC meets DSMGG
- Des Moines Social Club: Ready for Next Chapter
- 48-Hour Plein Aire Painting Festival