What do you think?
We’ve received hundreds of ideas from you over the last few months for what should be in the Firehouse next year. We’ve got them narrowed down to start out, but we’re not quite there. We want to make sure you have shared all of your thoughts before our next big step.
In October we will be releasing our 2014 programming. This survey will serve as the last line of defense before we make our final decisions. Please take a moment to answer the quick questions – it will help us immensely and make sure that we are bringing you the new DMSC that you want. Click here to begin.
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!