Welcome to Bike Month, true believers!
We’re really excited to be partnering again with the Des Moines Bicycle Collective on a bicycle art poster show, this year called PedalArt.
Don’t let the new name throw you–it’s the same funtastic event as the previous two years, only we’re partnering directly with the Bike Collective on producing it, rather than with the ArtCrank organization. But you can expect great posters (Michelle Holley, our fabulous curator, let me sneak a look and they’re great) and fun times.
Be there for the opening Friday, and come check out the first Farmer’s Market of the year on Saturday, which also happens to be the first Market Day. Farmer’s Market, Market Day and PedalArt all happening at the DMSC on Saturday–that’s a must-do nexus of coolness.
See you at the Club!
- The Soapbox Vol. 1 // Ross Clark
- DMSC Presents: Fall / Winter 2016 + the first ever DES MOINES JAZZ FESTIVAL
- Meet The Interns!
- FLASH SALE!
- DMSC meets DSMGG
- Des Moines Social Club: Ready for Next Chapter
- 48-Hour Plein Aire Painting Festival
- Iowa Beverage Food Truck Throw Down
- Station 1 Records Launches in Des Moines
- The Mixies
- Des Moines Social Club’s Culinary Loft Announces Spring/Summer Classes
- Summer Camps Announced
- New Classes Set to Begin
- Hearts Against Humanity
- Win the Best NYE VIP Experience of Your Freakin’ Life