Welcome to Bike Month, true believers!
We’re really excited to be partnering again with the Des Moines Bicycle Collective on a bicycle art poster show, this year called PedalArt.
Don’t let the new name throw you–it’s the same funtastic event as the previous two years, only we’re partnering directly with the Bike Collective on producing it, rather than with the ArtCrank organization. But you can expect great posters (Michelle Holley, our fabulous curator, let me sneak a look and they’re great) and fun times.
Be there for the opening Friday, and come check out the first Farmer’s Market of the year on Saturday, which also happens to be the first Market Day. Farmer’s Market, Market Day and PedalArt all happening at the DMSC on Saturday–that’s a must-do nexus of coolness.
See you at the Club!
- Help Support DMSC
- Learn more from the bands of The Sunken Circus dual-album release show!
- Call for Entries – Artist-Designed Mini Golf
- Social Club celebrates Wells Fargo 2018 support
- AMC Donates $50,000 to DMSC through AMC Gives Back Initiative
- Calling all Food Trucks – Throw Down Applications available now!
- Valentine’s Day at Des Moines Social Club
- You TEACH Here. DMSC seeks teaching artists for Summer 2019
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!