Viaduct Gallery Opening – Thank You!
Thank you to everyone who came out for the opening of Interface, our inaugural exhibition of the Viaduct Gallery. Seeing so many community members gather to support local and national artists was incredibly inspiring. Thank you to Capes Kafé for sharing the party with us and providing refreshments- we’re looking forward to living alongside each other. More thanks to DJ Tone Zone who set the perfect tone for the opening, The Cheese Shop, Exile Brewery, and The Bake Shoppe for donating delicious local food and beverage. Interface runs through April 11th, come check it out!
– Elise, Gallery Director
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th