- Coming up at the DMSC in August
- Announcing our Fall/Winter Class Schedule
- World Cup Viewing Party
- Joshua Coburn book signing and talk–Barnes and Noble
- 80/35 After Party
- Coming up at the DMSC in July
- Call to artists! “Drive”
- Fences, a Pulitzer Prize-winning drama by August Wilson, June 19-29
- Upcoming Programming May/June
- Grand Opening Party Details
- You ___ Here. #video
- You THEATER Here.
- Food for Thought – May 2
- You FILM Here.
- You MUSIC Here.
In honor of the Mars Curiosity 7 minutes of terror, here are 7 reasons you can’t miss the heat at Fireball.
1) Keywords from Flam Chen contract: fuel, everclear, ammunition, scaffolds, water, kerosene, flares. <— HOT!
2) Fire is cool.
3) Simon Estes in the summer is always a good time.
4) Your friends will be there.
5) Kids 12 & under are free.
6) See the heat for yourself in our Fireball photo album.
7) Tickets are only $25.
It’s true… early bird tickets have sold out! Don’t worry, there are still general admission passes available for $25 per day. Make it an extra special night by going VIP for $50.