This weekend: PedalArt 2013 Opening Reception!
The PedalArt Poster Show returns to the Des Moines Social Club, May 31 – June 2. The bicycle-themed poster show will feature original artwork from nearly 30 local and regional artists. The free art showing will happen May 31-June 2 with a special opening reception on Friday, May 31 from 7:00pm – 10:00pm.
All artwork will be available for purchase to take home for $30 each, with an edition of 30 prints per artist. Make sure to get to the opening reception early, because prints always sell out! The poster show is free and open to the public.
PedalArt is all about expressing the love of cycling through art. Drawing inspiration from all facets of the bicycling culture, the show features a wide array of unique posters. This is an opportunity for the Des Moines community to see a talented showcase of local artists and have the opportunity to purchase affordable works of original art.
PedalArt is brought to you by the Des Moines Social Club and the Des Moines Bicycle Collective. PedalArt is one of the many ways the Des Moines Social Club works to create opportunities for artistic growth by providing artists the opportunity to showcase their work, grow their audience and develop their craft.
Friday, May 31: 7:00pm – 10:00pm – Opening Reception
Saturday, June 1: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday, June 2: 12pm – 3:00pm
Note: Remaining posters will continue to show at RAYGUN June 4-15.
Oh So Design
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!