Sneak peek of tonight’s Sensory Overload!
We’re all set for tonight’s Sensory Overload! This one-night only event will feature unique installations, live music, and so much more… all taking place at an empty schoolhouse at 1350 E. Washington (Corner of E. 14th and Washington). Check out a sneak preview by viewing our photos from setup below!
The Des Moines Social Club & Instinct Gallery Present
Saturday, May 12
7pm – midnight
$5 suggested donation
Artwork available for purchase
1350 E. Washington (Corner of E14th and Washington St)
Artists: Dan Welk – Jon Huffman – Rachel Buse – Shawk Palek – Michael Van Dyke – Chris Peterson – Van Holmgren – Anna Frederick – Ian Leckie -Jonathan Pearson – Sara Williams – Kjersten Lutz – Michelle Holley – Jessica Dunn – Brian Sauer – Holly Jensen – Jordan Weber – Michael Watson – Alexandra Bomhoff – Michael Blair and many more.
Performances: Trouble Lights – The Olsen Twinns – Rumble Seat Riot – Cover Grrls – Flying Eagles Acrobalance – Food Installations – and much more!
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Interns Try: Adult Beginners Ballet Level One
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th