NEW: The Shop
Drum roll… we just added a super cool mini-shop at the Social Club! It’s still a bit of a work in progress, but we already have an assortment of items to fulfill your retail needs.
We’ve got Des Moines Social Club and The Basement merch, works by artists from the RDG Dahlquist Art Studio Education Program, and a variety of pieces by local artists including jewelry, prints, drawings, and more. Plus, gift certificates are available for DMSC programming, classes, and merch.
Location: In the Social Club, next to Viaduct Gallery
The Shop Hours
Sunday – 8a-8p
Monday – Thursday – 7a-9p
Friday – 7a-10p
Saturday – 8a-10p
Want us to sell your items at The Shop? Contact us.
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels