NEW: The Shop
Drum roll… we just added a super cool mini-shop at the Social Club! It’s still a bit of a work in progress, but we already have an assortment of items to fulfill your retail needs.
We’ve got Des Moines Social Club and The Basement merch, works by artists from the RDG Dahlquist Art Studio Education Program, and a variety of pieces by local artists including jewelry, prints, drawings, and more. Plus, gift certificates are available for DMSC programming, classes, and merch.
Location: In the Social Club, next to Viaduct Gallery
The Shop Hours
Sunday – 8a-8p
Monday – Thursday – 7a-9p
Friday – 7a-10p
Saturday – 8a-10p
Want us to sell your items at The Shop? Contact us.
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Interns Try: Adult Beginners Ballet Level One
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th