- Des Moines Social Club: Ready for Next Chapter
- 48-Hour Plein Aire Painting Festival
- Iowa Beverage Food Truck Throw Down
- Station 1 Records Launches in Des Moines
- The Mixies
- Des Moines Social Club’s Culinary Loft Announces Spring/Summer Classes
- Summer Camps Announced
- New Classes Set to Begin
- Hearts Against Humanity, A Valentine Party for Horrible People
- Win the Best NYE VIP Experience of Your Freakin’ Life
- NEW: The Shop
- Des Moines Social Club Announces Full Lineup for Bash to the Future, Presented by Kum & Go, NYE at the Firehouse
- December Happenings at Des Moines Social Club
- November Happenings at the DMSC
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah to Headline Bash to the Future
A space for drama. A space for community. A space for art. A space for learning. The Des Moines Social Club movement expands beyond the walls of any building, but a permanent home will help fuel our movement to the next level. The Des Moines Social Club needs a space to grow. A space to facilitate the creation and innovation of art as we know it. The Des Moines Social Club has a vision to build a premier arts institution that pushes boundaries.
We need your help to make our vision a reality. Make a pledge today.
Birdies for Charity provides a great outlet to show your support of the Des Moines Social Club. When you donate to Des Moines Social Club through Birdies for Charity, all gifts received, unless specified otherwise by you, will be split equally between general operating and capital campaign funds. ‘But what’s the difference?’ you may ask. Good question. General operating funds help support our programming and regular events (think Team Trivia, Locust Productions, etc.), and the capital campaign fund is money that will be used to help renovate our new headquarters. Still have questions? Just contact Alexandra Tatge, director of development, at email@example.com.
Make a pledge to benefit the Des Moines Social Club today! Community spirit is the driving force on the links at The Principal Charity Classic, and central Iowans have a great opportunity to benefit area programs by raising additional funds through Birdies for Charity.
How it Works: Participants can either make a one-time flat donation (minimum $10), or a pledge of $0.02 or more for each birdie made by Champions Tour players during the 2012 Principal Charity Classic (June 1-3).
Just think of all the good your donation can do! It creates a space in which YOU and the Des Moines community can enjoy stellar programming. Can you see it now? A theater, classrooms, an art gallery, a nonprofit office co-working space, and a lounge/restaurant! A space for the arts. A space for you!
100% of the money you donate through the Principal Charity Classic’s Birdies for Charity will come to Des Moines Social Club. Support the Des Moines Social Club today by visiting principalcharityclass