Help Support DMSC
The Des Moines Social Club has been in the news lately! As we celebrate our tenth year in operation and our fifth year in Des Moines’ historic, art deco Firehouse, we find ourselves at a crossroads. We are facing financial difficulty. We are working with key community partners to help the Club set a more sustainable course for the future.
We thank you. We exist because of your support, leadership, and encouragement. We would not be here without you. We also want you to know that we are still here.
The outpouring of support has been overwhelming. Many of you have reached out to ask how you can help. Here are a few ways to help in the immediate future:
- Donate directly to the Des Moines Social Club.
- Join the swell of community support started by Charles Hoffman-Zinnel on Facebook.
- Spread the word about our summer camps – we have open spots for all of our summer camps.
- Sign-up for a class.
- Have your business host a meeting or event at the Social Club.
- Join us for Mini Golf at the Social Club starting next week during Des Moines Art Week!
- Buy a ticket to one of our amazing music concerts in the Kum & Go Theater and The Basement.
Thank you again for your support. We remain committed to making the arts accessible to all to create that unprecedented community engagement.
- Help Support DMSC
- Learn more from the bands of The Sunken Circus dual-album release show!
- Call for Entries – Artist-Designed Mini Golf
- Social Club celebrates Wells Fargo 2018 support
- AMC Donates $50,000 to DMSC through AMC Gives Back Initiative
- Calling all Food Trucks – Throw Down Applications available now!
- Valentine’s Day at Des Moines Social Club
- You TEACH Here. DMSC seeks teaching artists for Summer 2019
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced