Get ready to laugh every Monday night!
Come LOL with us. Anything Improv and Des Moines Social Club are teaming up for The Revolver Comedy Revue, a new high caliber, weekly comedy show featuring a rotation of Des Moines’ best stand-up and improv comedians performing an eclectic evening for fans of all types of comedy. Guaranteed to blow you away… with laughs. The Revolver Comedy Revue will launch on Monday, May 6 at 7:30 p.m. at Gas Lamp.
The Des Moines Social Club works to provide opportunities for artists from around the region to present their work, and is committed to showcasing creatives to the Des Moines community.
The Revolver Comedy Revue
Every Monday at 7:30 p.m.
Gas Lamp, 1501 Grand Ave., Des Moines
About Anything Improv
Anything Improv was launched by former Second City faculty member Josh Chamberlin and his wife Stephanie, a Des Moines native, in hopes of bringing Chicago-style Improv Comedy opportunities to Des Moines. It was established in 2010 and in that time has been entertaining and training some of the most prestigious corporate clients in Iowa like Aviva USA, Belin McCormick, Businessolver, and Iowa Student Loan. http://anythingimprov.com
About Josh Chamberlin
Prior to founding Anything Improv, Josh Chamberlin has taught at the world famous Second City and performed professionally with Second City Communications, the Improv Olympic Chicago resident company the Deltones, and has been a guest improviser on the Second City Mainstage. A regional winner of NBC Universal’s TV show, World Cup Comedy, Josh Chamberlin has taught and performed Improv Comedy all across the United States.
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club