Gear up for 44 Plays for 44 Presidents
The 2012 NFL Season is underway and everyone is excited. But this year many fans are already focused on the Week 9 matchup, possibly the most important contest this season. Democrats v Republicans for the coveted Commander-in-Chief Trophy! POTUS! America’s CEO! The ultimate audition for Just for Men commercials.
Well, in Des Moines, Iowa, auditions are over!
The Des Moines Social Club’s production of 44 Plays for 44 Presidents (The Reagan Chapter) has been cast and the process of ‘playing’ is underway.
I am Adam Moeller, Director and amateur blogger for this exciting production. I have been working in conjunction Des Moines Social Club (DMSC) on this project since March 2011. When I approached them with this project their initial reaction could best be described as… well, by watching this video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Ok, maybe that’s a bit of an overstatement, but at some point we agreed to make this the first production of their 2012-2013 Season, coinciding with the 2012 election.
Let me introduce the players. These five delightful people will be taking on the monumental task of filling the 158 roles presented over the course of the show.
This tangle of talent is guaranteed to inject all audiences with laugher, joy and education, just the way our forefathers did.
Join us on the journey. It’s going to be EPONOMIC!
– Adam Moeller
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th
- World Food and Music Week 2016
- Show preview: DMSC Presents: Fendika
- Show Preview: World Food & Music Week: The Dhol Foundation (DJ Set)
- The Des Moines Jazz Festival FAQ
- Cloris Awards 2016 Winner’s List
- Mickey’s Picks: August / September
- The Soapbox Vol. 2 // Madeleine Russell
- The Soapbox Vol. 1 // Ross Clark
- DMSC Presents: Fall / Winter 2016 + the first ever DES MOINES JAZZ FESTIVAL
- Meet Summer 2016 The Interns!
- FLASH SALE!
- DMSC meets DSMGG
- Des Moines Social Club: Ready for Next Chapter
- 48-Hour Plein Aire Painting Festival