Discounted Bash tickets available for 24 hours!
BUY TICKETS NOW!
Ring in 2016 with a POP! Presented by Kum & Go and Lincoln Savings Bank, our 7th annual New Year’s Eve Bash returns with a pop art twist.
We’re filling every corner of the Firehouse with live performances, DJs, art installations, dancing, celebrating, Des Moines’ only human ball drop and our WORLD FAMOUS(ish) Champagne of Beers toast at midnight!
The VIP experience at The Bash includes access to a private lounge (think Studio 54 style) with an exclusive performance by NOLA Jazz Band, private bar, photo booth, coat check, POP-themed foods, 2 drink tickets, swag bags, and more!
Purchase discounted tickets today before prices go up!
-Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
-Dylan Sires and Neighbors
-Solomon and Kitzman Present!
-Ross Clark (of St. Lucia)
-NOLA Jazz Band
-Des Moines Girl Gang
-Iowa Fly Girl
-Balloon drop & “champagne of beers” toast at midnight!
….and MUCH MORE!
Want free tickets? VOLUNTEER!
- Help Support DMSC
- Learn more from the bands of The Sunken Circus dual-album release show!
- Call for Entries – Artist-Designed Mini Golf
- Social Club celebrates Wells Fargo 2018 support
- AMC Donates $50,000 to DMSC through AMC Gives Back Initiative
- Calling all Food Trucks – Throw Down Applications available now!
- Valentine’s Day at Des Moines Social Club
- You TEACH Here. DMSC seeks teaching artists for Summer 2019
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!