Discounted Bash tickets available for 24 hours!
BUY TICKETS NOW!
Ring in 2016 with a POP! Presented by Kum & Go and Lincoln Savings Bank, our 7th annual New Year’s Eve Bash returns with a pop art twist.
We’re filling every corner of the Firehouse with live performances, DJs, art installations, dancing, celebrating, Des Moines’ only human ball drop and our WORLD FAMOUS(ish) Champagne of Beers toast at midnight!
The VIP experience at The Bash includes access to a private lounge (think Studio 54 style) with an exclusive performance by NOLA Jazz Band, private bar, photo booth, coat check, POP-themed foods, 2 drink tickets, swag bags, and more!
Purchase discounted tickets today before prices go up!
-Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
-Dylan Sires and Neighbors
-Solomon and Kitzman Present!
-Ross Clark (of St. Lucia)
-NOLA Jazz Band
-Des Moines Girl Gang
-Iowa Fly Girl
-Balloon drop & “champagne of beers” toast at midnight!
….and MUCH MORE!
Want free tickets? VOLUNTEER!
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th
- World Food and Music Week 2016
- Show preview: DMSC Presents: Fendika
- Show Preview: World Food & Music Week: The Dhol Foundation (DJ Set)
- The Des Moines Jazz Festival FAQ