Fireball preview: The Olympics
How would you describe your music to someone who has never heard you before?
Upbeat indie rock.
What are you most looking forward to at Fireball?
Really hard to pick one aspect: We love playing with The Envy Corps, and Simon Estes is a great outdoor venue in a great city. Throw Pyrotechniq in the mix and I think this will likely be the most exciting and unique show of this tour!
What are your upcoming tour or album plans?
This particular show will be the third to last show of our August tour which includes nine dates around the midwest. This fall we will continue to work on new material that will be on our next album as well as several shows scattered around Iowa and the surrounding states.
Are you going to do anything special/unique as a band for this particular performance?
I know we’re bringing a few props/decorations with us on tour so I’m sure we’ll either be clothed in and/or surrounded by something a little special!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club