Fireball preview: The Envy Corps
How would you describe your music to someone who has never heard you before?
Well we’re very influenced by turn of the century chain-gang records so we probably sound kinda like that.
What are you most looking forward to at Fireball?
The Fire Breathers.
What are your upcoming tour or album plans?
Going out with the Imagine Dragons again in September and working on new music as we speak.
Are you going to do anything special/unique as a band for this particular performance?
We’ll see what the day brings. I’m excited to play outside on the river and hopefully on a beautiful August evening.
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th