Fireball is here!
Des Moines is ablaze with all the Fireball buzz. A blend of art, pyrotechnics, theater, acrobatics and more — Fireball will feature the immense talent of Flam Chen and Pyrotechniq. Prepare your eyes to be dazzled and your hearts to soar. Fireball brings the gift of fire to Des Moines, with incredible production unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
You can also purchase tickets at the door with cash or credit for $25. Remember, kids 12 & under are free!
In case you’ve missed it, here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store for Fireball. These videos are so spectacularly amazing that they spring from your computer screen. Just imagine the intense excitement of seeing this spectacle lit up against the Des Moines skyline.
Fireball in the news:
Thanks to Juice Magazine for this great article. Check out these other Fireball features from the Des Moines Register…
“The Social Club has featured fire performers at its multimedia circus events for several years but decided this year to turn up the heat with an all-fire show with flashier acts.” – Des Moines Register, Sunday A&E: Great balls of fire
“Daredevil acrobatics — centered on blazing flames — are the highlight of Fireball.” – Des Moines Register, Fireball: The hottest ticket in town
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th
- World Food and Music Week 2016
- Show preview: DMSC Presents: Fendika
- Show Preview: World Food & Music Week: The Dhol Foundation (DJ Set)
- The Des Moines Jazz Festival FAQ
- Cloris Awards 2016 Winner’s List
- Mickey’s Picks: August / September
- The Soapbox Vol. 2 // Madeleine Russell
- The Soapbox Vol. 1 // Ross Clark
- DMSC Presents: Fall / Winter 2016 + the first ever DES MOINES JAZZ FESTIVAL
- Meet Summer 2016 The Interns!
- FLASH SALE!
- DMSC meets DSMGG
- Des Moines Social Club: Ready for Next Chapter
- 48-Hour Plein Aire Painting Festival