Fireball is here!
Des Moines is ablaze with all the Fireball buzz. A blend of art, pyrotechnics, theater, acrobatics and more — Fireball will feature the immense talent of Flam Chen and Pyrotechniq. Prepare your eyes to be dazzled and your hearts to soar. Fireball brings the gift of fire to Des Moines, with incredible production unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
You can also purchase tickets at the door with cash or credit for $25. Remember, kids 12 & under are free!
In case you’ve missed it, here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store for Fireball. These videos are so spectacularly amazing that they spring from your computer screen. Just imagine the intense excitement of seeing this spectacle lit up against the Des Moines skyline.
Fireball in the news:
Thanks to Juice Magazine for this great article. Check out these other Fireball features from the Des Moines Register…
“The Social Club has featured fire performers at its multimedia circus events for several years but decided this year to turn up the heat with an all-fire show with flashier acts.” – Des Moines Register, Sunday A&E: Great balls of fire
“Daredevil acrobatics — centered on blazing flames — are the highlight of Fireball.” – Des Moines Register, Fireball: The hottest ticket in town
- Help Support DMSC
- Learn more from the bands of The Sunken Circus dual-album release show!
- Call for Entries – Artist-Designed Mini Golf
- Social Club celebrates Wells Fargo 2018 support
- AMC Donates $50,000 to DMSC through AMC Gives Back Initiative
- Calling all Food Trucks – Throw Down Applications available now!
- Valentine’s Day at Des Moines Social Club
- You TEACH Here. DMSC seeks teaching artists for Summer 2019
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!