Fire + Music + DSM = Fireball.
Fireball is back in a big way. It’s the ball of all balls. This year we’ve got sizzling sets by The Envy Corps and The Olympics, pair that with a firetastic performance by Chicago’s Pyrotechniq — all happening at the beautiful Simon Estes Amphitheater.
Thursday, August 15 at 7:30pm
Simon Estes Amphitheater, Robert D. Ray Dr. and Locust St., Des Moines
$15 advance, $25 day of, $50 VIP ON SALE THIS FRIDAY AT 10AM
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags