Fire + Music + DSM = Fireball.
Fireball is back in a big way. It’s the ball of all balls. This year we’ve got sizzling sets by The Envy Corps and The Olympics, pair that with a firetastic performance by Chicago’s Pyrotechniq — all happening at the beautiful Simon Estes Amphitheater.
Thursday, August 15 at 7:30pm
Simon Estes Amphitheater, Robert D. Ray Dr. and Locust St., Des Moines
$15 advance, $25 day of, $50 VIP ON SALE THIS FRIDAY AT 10AM
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!