Des Moines Social Club T-Shirt Design Contest
You DESIGN Here. We’re having a design contest for the new official 2015 Des Moines Social Club t-shirt. Submissions will be featured on our Facebook page for voting, then the finalists will be showcased at the Instagrammies on November 7 at our Viaduct Gallery. Attendees will vote on their favorite design to be our new official t-shirt. May the best design win!
– Email your design and artist name to email@example.com by Friday, October 31 – Extended to Tuesday, November 4!
– Requirements: one-color, front only, illustrator vector file, must include the Des Moines Social Club logo (download here) , no profanity
– Submissions meeting the above requirements will be featured on the Des Moines Social Club Facebook page for voting from Monday, November 3 – Thursday, November 6.
– Submissions with the most Facebook likes will become finalists and be showcased at the Instagrammies on November 7 at Viaduct Gallery. Attendees will vote on their favorite t-shirt. The t-shirt with the most votes will become the Des Moines Social Club official t-shirt for 2015.
– T-shirts will be printed and available for sale at the Des Moines Social Club.- Artist will receive recognition at the Instagrammies party on Nov. 7th, a special article in our next newsletter and mentioned as featured artist when selling the t-shirts, a special meet the artist autograph signing session in the gallery once the shirts are printed. PRICELESS!
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial