Des Moines Social Club T-Shirt Design Contest
You DESIGN Here. We’re having a design contest for the new official 2015 Des Moines Social Club t-shirt. Submissions will be featured on our Facebook page for voting, then the finalists will be showcased at the Instagrammies on November 7 at our Viaduct Gallery. Attendees will vote on their favorite design to be our new official t-shirt. May the best design win!
– Email your design and artist name to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 31 – Extended to Tuesday, November 4!
– Requirements: one-color, front only, illustrator vector file, must include the Des Moines Social Club logo (download here) , no profanity
– Submissions meeting the above requirements will be featured on the Des Moines Social Club Facebook page for voting from Monday, November 3 – Thursday, November 6.
– Submissions with the most Facebook likes will become finalists and be showcased at the Instagrammies on November 7 at Viaduct Gallery. Attendees will vote on their favorite t-shirt. The t-shirt with the most votes will become the Des Moines Social Club official t-shirt for 2015.
– T-shirts will be printed and available for sale at the Des Moines Social Club.- Artist will receive recognition at the Instagrammies party on Nov. 7th, a special article in our next newsletter and mentioned as featured artist when selling the t-shirts, a special meet the artist autograph signing session in the gallery once the shirts are printed. PRICELESS!
- Help Support DMSC
- Learn more from the bands of The Sunken Circus dual-album release show!
- Call for Entries – Artist-Designed Mini Golf
- Social Club celebrates Wells Fargo 2018 support
- AMC Donates $50,000 to DMSC through AMC Gives Back Initiative
- Calling all Food Trucks – Throw Down Applications available now!
- Valentine’s Day at Des Moines Social Club
- You TEACH Here. DMSC seeks teaching artists for Summer 2019
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!