Des Moines Social Club Announces Full Lineup for Bash to the Future, Presented by Kum & Go, NYE at the Firehouse
Des Moines Social Club’s Bash to the Future, presented by Kum & Go, releases the full lineup for their New Year’s Eve party at the Firehouse. Tickets and VIP passes are now on sale at http://midwestix.com.
Music & Entertainment
Jump in the Firehouse time machine and travel with us at Bash to the Future with a headlining performance by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, along with endless entertainment, live music, interactive art installations, photo booths, signature cocktails, aerial performances, and human ball drop.
Theme and Attire
Bash to the Future explores three aspects of our city: reflecting on where Des Moines was 50 years ago, pondering its present day and looking 50 years into its future. Retro 1965 style or futuristic 2065 attire is encouraged.
Food and Drink
Bash to the Future will have a full cash bar featuring specialty cocktails, plus PBR and Blue Moon. A variety of non-alcoholic beverages will be available for the designated drivers and under 21 crowd, and food will be available for purchase.
Tickets and VIP Passes
Tickets and VIP passes are on sale now at http://midwestix.com. Advance purchase is recommended, as last year’s NYE event sold out in advance of the event. All ticket proceeds go towards fulfilling the mission of the Des Moines Social Club to use the arts as a catalyst to create unprecedented community engagement.
Early Bird – $20 (sold out)
Advance – $30 (limited, on sale now)
Day of – $35 (if available)
Early Bird – $85 (sold out)
Advance – $100 (limited, on sale now)
Day of – $125 (if available)
Includes access to VIP lounge with catered food and two drink tickets.
What: Bash to the Future
When: Wednesday, December 31, Doors: 8:00 p.m., Show: 8:30 p.m.
Where: Des Moines Social Club, 900 Mulberry St., Des Moines
Tickets: On Sale now http://midwestix.com
Bash to the Future is sponsored by Kum & Go, Principal Financial Group, DART, Greater Des Moines Partnership, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Visionary.
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!