Calling all Food Trucks – Throw Down Applications available now!
Alert! We are searching for the best of the best to participate in our 5th Annual Food Truck Throw Down!!
This year’s festival will be held on Saturday, May 4. If you’ve never experienced Food Truck Throw Down, here’s what to expect:
– A kick-off to summer
– A celebration of local food and music fanfare
– $5 admission gives attendees access to 15+ food trucks, live music, beer tents, art activities, and more
– In its fifth year, the Food Truck Throw Down has become a staple Des Moines festival and is expected to draw 5,000 people from downtown and beyond
If you think your food truck is the best in the metro, apply to compete today!
- Learn more from the bands of The Sunken Circus dual-album release show!
- Call for Entries – Artist-Designed Mini Golf
- Social Club celebrates Wells Fargo 2018 support
- AMC Donates $50,000 to DMSC through AMC Gives Back Initiative
- Calling all Food Trucks – Throw Down Applications available now!
- Valentine’s Day at Des Moines Social Club
- You TEACH Here. DMSC seeks teaching artists for Summer 2019
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!