Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
Calling all creative entrepreneurs! The Des Moines Social Club (DMSC) is searching for our next great partner and tenant. We have approximately 700 square feet of space available for a creative and engaging business to lease on the main floor of our renovated, art deco Firehouse. DMSC is focused on an integrated solution to fill the space that fits within the mission of the Des Moines Social Club and best serves our patrons.
What types of businesses are we looking for? The space is your oyster! We are looking for businesses that compliment the mission of the Des Moines Social Club: to use the arts as a catalyst to create unprecedented community engagement. This could mean a variety of business types, but we’re specifically looking for unique ideas that support our mission and serve our community. If you have visited the DMSC in the past, the space available was previously occupied by Capes Kafe. They are taking their business in a new direction – follow their next adventure here.
Think your business and idea fits the bill?! For questions or if you are interested in leasing the space, please contact our Executive Director, Chuck Current.
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!