BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When and Where?
The Des Moines Social Club’s Annual New Year’s Eve BASH will take place across the entirety of the DMSC campus! Entrances will be located at the main DMSC entrance and Kum & Go Theater doors.
(Click here for directions). Doors open at 8pm.
2. What’s the schedule?
3. Where do we park?
FREE PARKING is available in the Wells Fargo parking lot directly EAST of the Des Moines Social Club, accessible via Mulberry Street between 8th and 9th Streets. Please do not park in the West End Salvage parking lot!
4. What about tickets?
Presale general admission tickets are $30. VIP tickets are $100 and include access to a private lounge with an exclusive performance by HydroLab, private bar, photo booth, coat check, drink tickets, swag bags, and more! VIP tickets are NOT available for purchase at the event – they must be purchased ahead of time. Should they still be available, day-of tickets are $40. If you purchase a ticket in advance, PLEASE PRINT and bring with you to the event. Please note there are NO REFUNDS to this event.
5. Is there re-entry?
You may exit and re-enter the event grounds; however, you must keep your wristband on to re-enter, and bags may be subject to search each time you enter the event grounds.
6. Is there seating available?
Please note, there are NO chairs in the General Admission area. This includes the Kum & Go Theater, The Basement, and Handball Court.
We are happy to provide ADA seating upon request. Please let us know ahead of time and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Can I volunteer?
YES! Volunteer perks include, free admission to the BASH, snacks in the volunteer HQ, and karma points to be used at a later date. Click HERE for available opportunities.
8. What about drinks and food?
Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available in the HQ and theater buildings. All food and beverage options are available to purchase with either cash or credit. Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
Miss Molly’s Jamaican Patty food truck will be available night-of for some delicious food!
9. What if I lose something?
We hope you don’t lose anything at this year’s BASH, but if you do, stop by the admissions table for the lost and found. After the event, you may contact us at email@example.com with further questions.
10. Where is the first aid?
First aid kits are available at the admissions table. There will be security and volunteers working the grounds – please locate one of them with any immediate needs.
11. What is the audio/video policy?
Audio or video recording of the event is strictly prohibited. Photos are okay with point and click film and digital cameras. Interested in a media pass? Email our marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. What if I have more questions?
Email us at email@example.com with any further questions.
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club