BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
We’re very excited to welcome Dirty Rotten Scoundrels to their second NYE BASH!
Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis. Just a few of the performers that struck it big in the 50s/60s. Today these names are still remembered as some of the best musicians in history. Their music touched the souls of anyone willing to open up to the journey that music can take you on. The Iowa cover band Dirty Rotten Scoundrels inhabits the same electricity that early rock and roll held and brings to life the nostalgic hits of the time period. Their sound keeps an audience on their feet and wishing the night would never end with a modern twist on what is still today some of the best music in the world. No matter your taste in music, this band is sure to give you a night you will never forget and showcase a true flashback into the rocking hits of the 50s/60s.
Follow Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on their social media pages!
See Dirty Rotten Scoundrels live at BASH!
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th
- World Food and Music Week 2016
- Show preview: DMSC Presents: Fendika
- Show Preview: World Food & Music Week: The Dhol Foundation (DJ Set)
- The Des Moines Jazz Festival FAQ