Announcing the Instagrammies
Hey, grammers. It’s time to get more than just likes for your awesome shots. The Des Moines Social Club’s Viaduct Gallery is hosting the Instagrammies on Friday, November 7 to award local grammers.
To submit to one of the eight categories, just hashtag your photo/s with the corresponding category hashtag by Monday, October 6. We’ll notify the finalists (selected by committee) on October 9. Special note: if you are selected as a finalist, you’ll need to email us a copy of the photo.
All the finalists’ photos will be featured at Viaduct Gallery for the Instagrammies exhibit and awards ceremony on Friday, November 7 from 7:00pm-10:00pm. Attendees will cast their votes with heart stickers for their favorite photos in each category. The photos with the most votes win and will be announced at the end of the night. Winners will get a special Instagrammies award and be featured in the 2014 Social Club annual report.
Instagrammies Exhibit and Awards Ceremony
Friday, November 7 from 7:00pm-10:00pm
$10 includes free drink ticket and heart stickers for voting
• Cats & Other Animals (#CatsAndNotCatsDMSC)
• Cheesy Des Moines Photos (#CheesyDMSC)
• Food Porn (#FoodXXXDMSC)
• Photobomb (#PhotobombsDMSC)
• Selfie (#SelfiesDMSC)
• Socially Unacceptable Shots (#SocialNoNosDMSC)
• Street Art & Bathroom Graffiti (#StreetArtDMSC)
• Yellow Brick Road / Wizard of Oz (#BuyABrickDMSC)
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!
- Social Club awarded Bravo Greater Des Moines grant funding!
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!