Announcing the Des Moines Social Club 2014 Programming Lineup
Renovations on our new home at the downtown firehouse are nearly complete! In the meantime, staff and volunteers have also been busy planning the expansive 2014 programming for the arts, entertainment and education that you see above.
We’ll soon share more details for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual events in the visual, music, theater, dance/movement, social, culinary, film, and literary realms.
Be sure to check out the new website to learn about programming and some more sneak peeks at the firehouse.
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th