AMC Donates $50,000 to DMSC through AMC Gives Back Initiative
Affiliates Management Company (AMC), the holding company of the Iowa Credit Union League (ICUL), celebrated a year of giving by presenting checks for $50,000 to the Iowa Credit Union Foundation (ICUF) and the Des Moines Social Club. These donations complete an impactful year of giving for the parent company of BrightWise, Coopera, PolicyWorks, LLC, PolicyWorks Iowa and AMC FS, Inc. Through its AMC Gives Back initiative, AMC and the Iowa Credit Union League donated more than $150,000 to charitable organizations throughout 2018.
“AMC’s charitable giving is based on the simple philosophy that by focusing our contributions toward organizations that work to improve the financial lives of consumers, we are able to make the greatest difference in our communities and fulfill our mission,” said Murray Williams, CEO of AMC. “ICUF supports credit union members in need, and the Des Moines Social Club works to reach diverse and underserved communities. In addition to our monetary support of these organizations, we are proud to say that our employees are also contributing their time and talents through volunteerism and other charitable support of similar organizations in Central Iowa.”
In addition to the donations made to ICUF, AMC and their employees also supported the National Credit Union Foundation, United Way of Central Iowa and the Food Bank of Iowa.
The Des Moines Social Club is thankful for AMC and ICUL’s continued and generous support of the Des Moines Social Club! Their funding helps us fulfill our mission of using the arts as a catalyst to create unprecedented community engagement.
- Learn more from the bands of The Sunken Circus dual-album release show!
- Call for Entries – Artist-Designed Mini Golf
- Social Club celebrates Wells Fargo 2018 support
- AMC Donates $50,000 to DMSC through AMC Gives Back Initiative
- Calling all Food Trucks – Throw Down Applications available now!
- Valentine’s Day at Des Moines Social Club
- You TEACH Here. DMSC seeks teaching artists for Summer 2019
- Teach a class with us – Spring 2019 Education Request for Proposals
- Calling all creative entrepreneurs!
- Interns Try: Cooking With Cass: Dim Sum and Then Some
- Prairie Meadows Donates $20,500 to DMSC
- disrupt – Call for Video Submissions
- 3rd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Food Truck Throw Down winners announced!
- Welcome to our 2018 Summer Interns!