- Des Moines Social Club: Ready for Next Chapter
- 48-Hour Plein Aire Painting Festival
- Iowa Beverage Food Truck Throw Down
- Station 1 Records Launches in Des Moines
- The Mixies
- Des Moines Social Club’s Culinary Loft Announces Spring/Summer Classes
- Summer Camps Announced
- New Classes Set to Begin
- Hearts Against Humanity, A Valentine Party for Horrible People
- Win the Best NYE VIP Experience of Your Freakin’ Life
- NEW: The Shop
- Des Moines Social Club Announces Full Lineup for Bash to the Future, Presented by Kum & Go, NYE at the Firehouse
- December Happenings at Des Moines Social Club
- November Happenings at the DMSC
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah to Headline Bash to the Future
In honor of the Mars Curiosity 7 minutes of terror, here are 7 reasons you can’t miss the heat at Fireball.
1) Keywords from Flam Chen contract: fuel, everclear, ammunition, scaffolds, water, kerosene, flares. <— HOT!
2) Fire is cool.
3) Simon Estes in the summer is always a good time.
4) Your friends will be there.
5) Kids 12 & under are free.
6) See the heat for yourself in our Fireball photo album.
7) Tickets are only $25.
It’s true… early bird tickets have sold out! Don’t worry, there are still general admission passes available for $25 per day. Make it an extra special night by going VIP for $50.