7 reasons you can’t miss the heat at Fireball!
In honor of the Mars Curiosity 7 minutes of terror, here are 7 reasons you can’t miss the heat at Fireball.
1) Keywords from Flam Chen contract: fuel, everclear, ammunition, scaffolds, water, kerosene, flares. <— HOT!
2) Fire is cool.
3) Simon Estes in the summer is always a good time.
4) Your friends will be there.
5) Kids 12 & under are free.
6) See the heat for yourself in our Fireball photo album.
7) Tickets are only $25.
It’s true… early bird tickets have sold out! Don’t worry, there are still general admission passes available for $25 per day. Make it an extra special night by going VIP for $50.
- Interns Try: Cooking with Cass: Intro to Sushi
- 2nd Annual Des Moines Jazz Festival
- Staff Spotlight: Heather Matson
- 5 Ways to get Involved in the Des Moines Arts Scene this June
- Artist Spotlight: Laura Ernst
- BASH: Garden Edition FAQ!
- BASH Band Bio: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- BASH Band Bio: The Maytags
- BASH Band Bio: Grand Ave Ruckus
- Interns Try: Beginning Aerial
- Interns Try: Book & Cook Julie & Julia with Chef Cher
- Community Spotlight: Dang Felton
- The Last-Ever Mickey’s Picks!
- Decadent Desserts at the Social Club
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th