7 reasons you can’t miss the heat at Fireball!
In honor of the Mars Curiosity 7 minutes of terror, here are 7 reasons you can’t miss the heat at Fireball.
1) Keywords from Flam Chen contract: fuel, everclear, ammunition, scaffolds, water, kerosene, flares. <— HOT!
2) Fire is cool.
3) Simon Estes in the summer is always a good time.
4) Your friends will be there.
5) Kids 12 & under are free.
6) See the heat for yourself in our Fireball photo album.
7) Tickets are only $25.
It’s true… early bird tickets have sold out! Don’t worry, there are still general admission passes available for $25 per day. Make it an extra special night by going VIP for $50.
- A Quick Guide to Des Moines on September 24th
- World Food and Music Week 2016
- Show preview: DMSC Presents: Fendika
- Show Preview: World Food & Music Week: The Dhol Foundation (DJ Set)
- The Des Moines Jazz Festival FAQ
- Cloris Awards 2016 Winner’s List
- Mickey’s Picks: August / September
- The Soapbox Vol. 2 // Madeleine Russell
- The Soapbox Vol. 1 // Ross Clark
- DMSC Presents: Fall / Winter 2016 + the first ever DES MOINES JAZZ FESTIVAL
- Meet Summer 2016 The Interns!
- FLASH SALE!
- DMSC meets DSMGG
- Des Moines Social Club: Ready for Next Chapter
- 48-Hour Plein Aire Painting Festival